Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Coffee Pot - 1L
- If you enjoy drinking ice cold coffee with low acidity then the Hario cold brew filter in pot is what you should get.
- The convenient cold brew pot allows you to easily brew coffee by simply placing it inside the refrigerator.
- The brewing process can take anywhere between 3 to 24 hours to extract all the goodness from your ground coffee.
- Because you add cold water into the pot, it is advisable to brew for a minimum of 3 hours for best results.
- Hario cold brew pot has filter inside the pot to keep coffee and coffee grounds separate.
RETURN, REFUND & SHIPPING INFO
Start your day with a cup of ice cold coffee, then close the lid, put the Hario cold brew coffee pot in the refrigerator and enjoy yet another refreshing cold cup of coffee later on in the day. Cold coffee is not something everyone is familiar with and if you haven't tried it yet, you could be losing out on a richer flavour coffee.
When we heat up the coffee, we are essentially brewing the coffee on demand. The Hario Water Brew Coffee Pot allows the you to brew with different kind of method, which brings out almost 90% more flavour and less acidity. The fact is that your favourite espresso will not taste the same again and it will have less bite to it. The only way to find out if you will love it or not - is by trying out yourself.
How to use the Hario Cold Brew Coffee Pot
So, You have decided to brew some ice cold coffee? That's great! Here's what you need to do. Add around 80g of preferred coffee and 1100ml of water to the the Hario Brew Coffee Pot. Stir it up and close the lid and leave it in the refrigerator anywhere between 3 to 24 hours. You will be pleasantly surprised and proud by the tasty cold coffee that you brewed yourself with the Hario Cold Brew Coffee Pot.
The Hario Water Brew Coffee Pot Includes :
- High Quality Glass
- Permanent Filter
- Rich Flavour Cold Coffee
- 1000ml Capacity
- Easy to Use